Who We Are
We are a collective of advisors with an extraordinary amount of expertise around the subject of wellbeing. We have worked inside some of the largest corporations in the world, and top consulting groups bringing hands-on, industry experience and research-based expertise. In addition, our advisors are wildly passionate about this work and we are committed to making a sustainable difference for our clients, and their employees.
What We Do
- We help you build a compelling business case for workplace wellbeing that creates buy-in amongst executive leadership & get the budget for a long-term strategy
- We conduct a qualitative and quantitative wellbeing audit of the organization through interviews & our survey partners
- We craft a customized wellbeing strategy for your organization based on insights from the wellbeing audit
- We lead an executive training series in order to align leaders across the organization on the strategy and the principles behind the strategy
- We bring in the appropriate partners and vendors who will offer specific wellbeing programming and services
- We oversee the execution of your strategy and your entire wellbeing journey
Danielle Posa, Founder
As a cancer survivor, wellbeing is something Danielle is deeply passionate about. Danielle started her career at Gallup as a management consultant 14 years ago and has been consulting on employee engagement and wellbeing ever since. Most recently Danielle led the B2B strategy for Deepak Chopra's company Chopra Global, and is currently the Vice-Char of the Global Wellness Institute's Workplace Wellbeing Initiative.
“Danielle is truly an expert in the development of integrated wellbeing strategies. She worked alongside my leadership team to help us clarify our vision for the future, create a holistic wellbeing framework and strategy and then develop the specific tactics to bring it to life in our organization. She has become a key thought partner and advisor for me, my team and our organization."
KJ Payette, Chief People Officer, Panera Bread
"Danielle has a unique way of marrying facts and our day-to-day experiences to present the case for well-being in a way most can relate to. This coupled with her life experience and authentic passion for leading individuals and organizations along the path to well-being make her an inspiring facilitator and coach on this subject. After using her framework I was not only inspired to take action, I was able to leverage the tools to gain endorsement to launch a comprehensive well-being program within our organization. I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the positive feedback and engagement across all levels in the organization so far."
Ellenit Serrano, VP, Mastercard
"Danielle is highly trained, experienced and masterful in her ability to create a monumental shift in leaders’ perspectives on the importance of improving overall “quality of life” in our culture. Through her unique wellbeing framework for organizations, she’s able to create clarity around all the factors that influence our health & vitality and she provides a clear pathway on how and where to start. I am deeply honored to have her in my life."
Martin Cohen, Author
Are you committed to creating a Culture of Wellbeing?
Sign up for our email list for powerful research, tools & advice.
Your company name is not required, but helpful.